How do I trade with someone?
Minelution has an advanced Trade GUI, which enables safe trading between any two players, regardless of whether you're in the same town! In order to trade with a player, you must be within 15 blocks of them. A good place to trade is Spawn.
Once the trade request has been accepted, both users can then offer something to trade, accept the offer and finally fully accept the trade.
- Type /trade <username> or right click on the user while crouching.
- Place the items or coins in your trading slot on the left and check what the other player is offering on the right.
- If you're happy with the trade offerings, click on the green "Ready" block. Wait for the other person to ready themselves.
- For an added layer of safety, once the trade is "Ready", both users must then accept the trade, by clicking on the green "Accept" block.
- If both players accept the trade, the trade will succeed.
- If you wish to cancel the trade, click a red block or press the Esc. key.